This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use
under the terms of the Open Game License v1.0a.
- +2 Strength, -2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma.
A half-orc's starting Intelligence score is always at least 3. If
this adjustment would lower the character's score to 1 or 2, his score
is nevertheless 3.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, half-orcs have no special bonuses
or penalties due to their size.
- Half-orc base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Half-orcs (and orcs) can see in the dark up to 60
feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like
normal sight, and half-orcs can function just fine with no light at all.
- Orc Blood: For all effects related to race, a half-orc is
considered an orc.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Orc. Bonus Languages: Draconic,
Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, and Abyssal.
- Favored Class: Barbarian. A multiclass half-orc's barbarian
class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience