This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use
under the terms of the Open Game License v1.0a.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, half-elves have no special bonuses
or penalties due to their size.
- Half-elf base land speed is 30 feet.
- Immunity to sleep spells and similar magical effects,
and a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells or
- Low-Light Vision: A half-elf can see twice as far as a human in
starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor
illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail
under these conditions.
- +1 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Gather Information checks.
- Elven Blood: For all effects related to race, a half-elf is
considered an elf.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Any
(other than secret languages, such as Druidic).
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass
half-elf takes an experience point penalty, her highest-level class
does not count.