This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use
under the terms of the Open Game License v1.0a.
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, elves have no special bonuses or
penalties due to their size.
- Elf base land speed is 30 feet.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw
bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in
starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor
illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail
under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency
feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow),
and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. An elf who
merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled
to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages:
Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Wizard. A multiclass elf's wizard class does not
count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty